Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Book Three - Back to the Escalator: 13


CHAPTER  13

THINKING AHEAD

Did you ever have a time when your mind gets ahead of you? What I mean is that when you’re doing one thing, your mind / brain is jumping ahead to other things. Sometimes, when I’m working on something, like cards for instance, my mind jumps ahead to further things like the holidays.

Did you ever hear of people having their toys? Well, you might say I have a toy that I play with often, perhaps another one as well. My one toy is my computer. When I feel like writing, I turn on the computer and write away. What I write on the computer looks a lot better than my handwriting.

I’ve been working on Christmas cards already. I need to start early as I have 300 some cards  to do. While I was working on these cards, I was thinking I should get this book done. My two sisters may come in a month or two. I want to be able to give their book to them while they’re here.

Then I’ve been thinking how I want to decorate for Christmas. I had thought of bringing dolls out here in the living room (the ones I consider as International Dolls), perhaps standing around the Christmas tree. I’d do it now but it’s too soon. So I’ll just have to wait until around perhaps-Thanksgiving time. That will be here before we know it.

Then I was thinking on how I would do some cards. Maybe I’ll experiment on some. If it doesn’t work, then it’s back to the originals. That’s why I need to start earlier, so not to burn the candle stick on both ends - figure of speaking. I hope to accomplish all that I set out to do. So with this in mind, I’ll sign off and do the first three chapters. I need them to match rest of the book.  I’d like the book to look at least little more professional. Looking forward to book number four.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book One - The Potter and the Clay: 1

Chapter One The Potter and the Clay             This story is to only show how the Lord has worked and still working in my life. I was...